A fantastic fully funded opportunity for an overnight experiential to challenge your business model so it’s fit for the future
Get creative and innovate with Lego Serious Play which is a facilitated thinking, communication and problem solving technique. This two-day immersive deep dive for business leaders will provide tangible actions to build resilient business models with your peers. Join our innovative ‘pilot’ programme: Creativity meets Strategy for ambitious leaders of small business.
Who is it for?
Leaders and key decision makers of small and mid-sized businesses (with a team of 2 plus) within Allerdale and Copeland who are ideally from ALL sectors.
What value will you gain?
A deep dive into your business model in response to unprecedented change. A ‘creativity meet strategy’ approach to challenge thinking about your respective business models to ensure you are resilient for the future.
• YOU will gain a clear Action Plan for the future of your business, with real tangible steps to take based around the 9 areas of the Business Model Canvas.
• The design will allow a mindset shift in new ways of thinking to achieve your specific goals.
• YOU will experience a new way of thinking (and doing) using LEGO serious play and other visual material to catalyse your business plan.
• YOU will develop ways of using ‘coaching’ to enable your team to take action.
• A network of like-minded resilient business leaders who can support each other beyond the intervention.
When will it take place?
Wednesday 14th and Thursday 15th June 2023 with overnight accommodation, dinner, breakfast all included.
Where will it take place?
Trout Hotel Cockermouth
How much will it cost?
The event is free: all costs covered by the Shared Prosperity Fund via Cumbria Growth Hub
What we want from you?
A positive mindset, a willingness to apply change, 2 days of your time, a commitment to take action.
Book your place:
“The January workshop was an excellent opportunity to take me out of the day-to-day running of the business and step into the leadership role that I needed. It helped me to clarify my thoughts and it was an excellent chance to network with others as well as work with other like-minded people.” (Ben Fisher, MD AB Energy Ltd)
Jacqui Jackson MA (Dist): Expert Facilitator at Thomas Jardine & Co
Dr Radka Newton: Expert Facilitator & Senior Teaching Fellow at Lancaster University